Wills, Trusts & Probate
• Work with individuals to establish estate plans.
• Discuss claims of elder abuse.
• A professional for seniors and their families who need a trusted individual to serve as Financial Fiduciary, Trustee and/or Agent for Durable Powers of Attorney.
Real Estate Advisor
• An Attorney experienced in all facets of real property law, including reverse mortgages, co-tenancy agreements and resales.
Elder Abuse Prevention Specialist
• A former Long-Term Care Ombudsman and abuse prevention advocate.
Executive Director of Elder Financial Protection Network
• A nonprofit that works to fight elder financial abuse, train financial institution employees about ways to recognize and report suspected elder financial abuse.