The Elder Financial Protection Network conducts engaging and inspiring community education events and staff training seminars for financial institutions throughout California. We produce events in partnership with financial institutions, law enforcement agencies, community-based advocates, government regulators, and social service agencies. Customized training seminars, keynote speeches and community education events are provided by EFPN on the following topics:
- Maximizing Your Money & Avoiding Financial Abuse (Presentation & Seminars for Seniors)—Available in 30-Minute to Half-Day Training Seminars
- Developing Community-Based Collaborative Partnerships to Fight Elder Financial Abuse—60- to 120-Minute Program Designed for Multidisciplinary Community Groups or Coalitions That Want to Launch a Local Prevention Initiative
- Institutions, Incorporating Our Award-Winning Film, Be Wise: Recognize & Report Elder Financial Abuse.
- Viewing of Fleeced: Speaking out against Senior Financial Abuse Features a Short Film & an Opportunity to Showcase Local Resources & Community Engagement Opportunities.
- Annual Call to Action Statewide Professional Conference, Luncheon, & Award Ceremony
- Update on Elder Financial Abuse & California's Mandatory Reporting Act—a 60-Minute Presentation for Community Advocates & Financial
To request more information about our training, public awareness campaigns and specialized educational outreach activities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.